Saturday, November 2, 2013

30 Days of Giving Thanks: Day 1

I have decided to undertake the challenge of finding
one thing
to be thankful for...........each day this month.   

It is amazing how a thankful heart can change your perspective - how being thankful for even the littlest things in life can bring a new joy or peace where there was once anxiety or frustration. 

I know this task will be a blessing to me.  And I pray that my list may somehow bless others - maybe bring that reminder, or spark a thought of something you are also grateful for. 

There is no particular order to my list, but first things first........
Day 1:

I am grateful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. 
 
Without Him, I am nothing.  He is my strength........my song........my love. 
For He gives these to me freely because He cares for me.
 
The Lord your God is with you.  He is mighty enough to save you.  He will take great delight in you.  The quietness of His love will calm you down.  He will sing with joy because of you. 
Zephaniah 3:17 NIRV
 
 
What are you thankful for today?  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment